with Peter Blum to:
his Mailing List
info 'at' soundsforhealing.com
"I had an amazing 5 days! I gained tremendous
insight and a renewed quest for accomplishing my goals and enjoying life."
Lynn T., Colorado
"It was almost as if the universe was
waiting for me to go to the workshop -- I have been more busy since
the workshop than I have ever been.
"Not only am I getting clients, but I am
finally feeling that I am good at what I am doing!"
Joanne M., Toronto
Increasingly, those in health professions are finding the benefits of
cross-training in complementary modalities. Hypnosis, especially as practiced
by the late Dr. Milton Erickson, M.D., and those who followed in his footsteps,
is a gentle and effective tool for changing behavioral programming on a
deep level. A master of anecdotes and teaching tales, Erickson assisted
clients and professionals with his artistry. His uncanny ability to heal
with words drew international attention and acclaim.
Become Certified in Hypnosis
100-Hour Training Program
intensive training, balancing lecture (20%), demonstration (30%)
and hands-on drills (50%), you will learn fundamentals of an Ericksonian
approach to trance, and how to utilize it as a valuable adjunct to
your existing skills. This training has been designed
primarily for health care professionals, but is open to the lay public.
- Recognizing physiological signs of trance state
- Presuppositions of Erickonian hypnosis
- and NLP Establishing and building rapport
- Overt and covert, verbal and non-verbal inductions
- Smoking cessation, weight loss and stress management
- Indirect suggestion
- Neurolinguistic Programming
- Representational systems
- Pacing and leading drills
- Therapeutic metaphors and teaching tales
- Imagery to boost the immune system
- How to determine what type of induction(s) to use
- Developing a treatment plan
- How to best utilize your client's unconscious resources
- How to work with "resistant" clients
- How to develop client-specific imagery for visualizations
Trainings are held between 1 and 3 times a year, depending on demand and
scheduling, in several formats:
1) Four weekends (Sat & Sun) 9-6
2) Three three-day weekends (Friday, Saturday & Sunday),
3) One day a week for eight weeks
Certification is through the National
Guild of Hypnotists (NGH).
Cost of training: $1499 in Woodstock,
$1599-$1699 all other locations. Includes: training material from the
National Guild of Hypnotists, supplementary
personal training material (Ericksonian/NLP/Shamanic), certification,
diploma and one-year membership in the NGH.
All contents ©2015 by Peter Blum